Home Care Employment Opportunities
At Neighbors NY, we start with heart. If you are a person who wants to make a difference in a senior's life by providing them with in-home assistance, we would like to speak with you about our home care jobs. You must be compassionate, caring, and dependable. We hire HHAs, PCAs, and Companions who can pass criminal and motor vehicle background checks. If you are a CNA and we decide to hire you, we will get you transitioned to be an HHA via a one-day training and testing session.
Requirements for our Caregivers:
- Have two years of verifiable work history
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Provide personal and professional references
- Have no criminal background – we check local, state, and national records
- Pass random drug tests
- Provide a verifiable Social Security number
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Have auto insurance
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass the “Mom Test”; -- we only hire people that we would send to care for our own mothers
How to Apply
If you believe you would make an exceptional caregiver for seniors, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please complete our online employment application for available private caregiver jobs or stop by our office to complete a paper version.